Reset to default DNS settings
If the following recommendation will not be successful, a possible solution would be to contact your internet service provider (ISP) for further instructions.
Caveat: it is recommended that these suggested actions will be performed by a computer professional, and their application may impair your network and/or browser capabilities. The following does not assure successful operation, and might cause additional hardships in using your computer.
How to change DNS settings:
- Go to “Network Connections” icon in system tray.
- Right click on the icon and then press on “Open Network and Sharing Center”
- On the left side in the window choose “Change Adapter Settings”
- Right click on the enabled Network Connection icon and then press “Properties”
- Double click on the “Internet Protocol Version 4”
- That’s it – Change the DNS setting, the setting that located on the bottom of the window.
See Flow screenshots: